Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Tailgating Pops
Prep Time: 45 min
Cook Time: 20 -40 min ( depending on size of meatball )
Serves: 4 – 6
- 3/4 lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 lb Ground Pork
- 1 lb Bacon
- 3-4 Fresh Minced Jalapenos
- Small sweet onion minced
- 1/3c your favorite The Shed BBQ Sauce ( We recommend The Original Spicy Sweet )
- Rack Attack ( found in Bass Pro Shop Nationwide or Order online at TheShedBBQ.com ) to taste
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- 8 – 12 Skewers
- Soak Skewers 30 minutes
- Heat grill
- Mix well make 3oz palm size balls, stuff with a cube of pepper jack cheese
- Wrap with Bacon
- Skewer then Grill on Medium/High Heat 15-20 minutes. Or until meat is cooked through.
- Rotate to crisp on all sides.
- Baste with Shed BBQ Sauce
- Soak wooden skewers in water to prevent burning, use two per pop to make it easier to rotate.
- We prefer to use a thin more meaty bacon.
- Add red pepper flakes or substitute Habaneros or Ghost Pepper to kick the HEAT into overtime!
- When wrapping the meatball with bacon, rotate a quarter turn on each roll to cover evenly & tightly. You will be a bacon wrapping pro in no time!