This is our version of the ever popular Bloody Mary.
The Shed BBQ Beef Blaster Marinade
The Shed BBQ Spicy Southern Sweet Sauce
Pickled Vegetable Juice / Olive Juice.
The Shed BBQ Spicy Powder
Rene’s Gulf Coast Season All
Crystal Hot Sauce
Hair of the Dog Bloody Mary Mix
Lemon, Lime and Orange
- Fill pint glass with ice.
- Add 1 1/4 ounce of your favorite vodka
- 1 tbsp of Beef Blaster Marinade
- 1 tsp Spicy Southern Sweet ShedSpred
- 1 tbsp of cajun pickled vegetables juice, olive juice works too.
- 1 tbsp beer
- 1-2 pinches of cayenne powder.
- 1 pinch of Rene’s Gulf Coast Season-All
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1-4 splashes of Crystals Hot Sauce, if you are brave try 10 splashes.
- 1 generous splash worcestershire sauce
- 1 wedge squeezed lemon, lime and orange (each)
- Top with the Hair of the Dog Bloody Mary mix
- Pour into shaker, then shake vigorously
- Rim glass with Rene’s Gulf Coast Season-All
- Pour in glass, garnish with your choice of pickled fruits and vegetables.