Oh Baby Baby Backs
Prep time : 1 hour 30 minutes
Cook time : 4 hours +
- Baby Back Ribs
- The Shed BBQ Rib Rub
- The Shed BBQ Southern Sweet ShedSpred or BBQ sauce of choice
- Aluminum foil
- Heat smoker to 250F.
- Remove membrane so that seasoning can penetrate the meat. Rub both sides generously with The Shed BBQ Rib Rub.
- Let the meat and seasoning marry for at least one hour. We recommend you take this time to throw back some iced tea or beverage of choice.
- Place ribs in smoker for one and a half hours. Again, iced tea time!
- Remove, then wrap in foil.
- Put back in smoker for three hours or until they are as tender as you like them.
- Remove top with ShedSpred and place back in the smoker for 10 more minutes.