Hobson’s Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 50 – 60 min
Servings: 1 tenderloin serves 6-8
- 1 or 2 3.5 lb Pork Tenderloins. We recommend Compart Duroc Pork Tenderloins.
- 1 The Shed BBQ Rib Rub
- 1 bottle Hoggin it All Marinade
- 1 bottle Italian Dressing
- 1 The Shed Spicy Vinegar BBQ Sauce
- Marinade pork loin with Hoggin it All Marinade for 1 hour.
- While pork is marinading light grill and wait till grill temperature is 350 degrees F.
- While grill is heating up mix Italian dressing rib rub and The Shed’s Spicy Vinegar BBQ Sauce, mixture should be thick enough so that spices stick to the meat. Refrigerate unused portion.
- Once grill is up to temp place loin on grill from 50-60 minutes basting the loin every 20 minutes.
- Loin is done when internal temperature is 135 degrees F. Pull off grill let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and top with your favorite The Shed BBQ Sauce